Signing up and creating an account on Partly is free for everyone - you just need to be over 16.
To sign up download the app and click on the “Sign Up” button or “Continue with Facebook”. You can sign up using your email address or Facebook.
After you sign up, be sure to complete your profile. Click “Profile” button on bottom navigation bar and go to “Edit Profile”. Here you'll be able to add your profile information, photo and languages that you speak.I forgot my password, how do I reset it?
If you can't remember your password, you can easily reset it any time.
To reset your password before logging in:
1. Open Partly mobile app
2. Select “Log In” option
3. Click on “Forgot your password?” text
4. Enter your phone number to verify you
5. After completing phone verification enter your new password twice.
If you are already logged in:
1. Click on “Profile” button on bottom navigation bar
2. Select “Edit Profile”
3. Click on “Change password” at security section
4. Follow the necessary steps.What is the ID verified badge?
The ID Verified badge is confirmation that a member’s identity has been verified by Partly. It’s a secure way for the platform users to prove they are who they say they are.
The badge checks that a user’s details on Partly match their legal ID. The ID Verification is done only for Service providers and is done by our third-party partner Stripe.