SIA Partly, company registration number 50203153221, located at Balasta dambis 15, 5 (DoBe),
Rīga, LV-1048, Latvia, is the controller of personal data of Posters (customers) and has appointed a Data Protection
Officer ([email protected]).
The term "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the Partly app, SIA Partly, a private limited company, founded in the
Republic of Latvia. Whereas, the term "Poster" refers to users who post/publish their daily tasks/jobs in the
1. Personal data we process
- Name, phone number, e-mail address.
- Jobs posted by Posters, their reviews and ratings.
- Geolocation and profile info of Posters.
- Payment information.
- Information about disputes.
- Photo and Identification documents (passport, ID card).
2. Purpose of the processing
- We collect and process personal data to:
- connect Posters with Taskers and to help them communicate more efficiently;
- provide only verified Taskers for customers (Posters);
- ensure safety and mutual trust.
- We display geolocation data and the phone number of Posters to Taskers to enable mutual communication and
efficient execution of orders/tasks. Geolocation data and phone number are displayed only when the Poster has
chosen a Tasker for his/her job. The collection of geolocation data and phone number stops after closing the
- In Partly app we show Posters’ (customers’) photo, name, language skills, interests, number of posted jobs,
rating, reviews and short description about the Poster, so that Taskers can better identify the customer.
- We may use geolocation data to resolve quality issues related to services.
- We use contact details to notify Posters of updates to the Partly app.
- Mēs ievācam datus par darba publicētāja izvietotajiem/publicētajiem darbiem, lai
analizētu sludinājumu kvalitāti un atbilstību mūsu ētikas principiem.
- We collect data of the jobs posted by Poster to analyse if the posts are compliant with our guidelines,
as well as are of good quality.
- Your name, phone number and e-mail will be used to communicate with you.
- We obtain payment details to process Posters’ payment on behalf of Tasker for provided services.
- Customer support data is collected on a case-by-case basis and stored for the purpose of resolving disputes and
service quality issues.
3. Legal Basis
- Personal data is processed in order to provide the service contracted with Posters. We collect and process the
personal data submitted by the Posters in the course of installation and use of the Partly app.
- The prerequisite for the use of Partly services is Posters agreeing to the processing of identification, phone
verification and geolocation data.
- Personal data may be also processed on legitimate interest grounds, for example, in investigating and detecting
4. Data recipients
- The personal data of a Poster (name, photo, languages, skills, profile info and approximate location are only
disclosed to a Tasker who has activated Partly app and only, if Poster has posted a job ad.
- Tasker will see the Poster's phone number (in some countries the number is masked) and the exact location only
if the Poster and the Tasker have chosen to cooperate with each other.
- After providing the service/completing a job, the telephone number (in some countries the number is masked) of
the Poster will remain visible to the Tasker for 24 hours. This is necessary for Taskers to resolve any issues
associated with service provision, e.g., to contact the Poster if something was left at his/her place.
- Feedback given by Posters regarding the quality of the service will be published under Taskers’/Service
providers’ profile. If in Tasker’s opinion the Poster has acted abusively and written a feedback that is untrue,
Tasker can hand in appeal against the received feedback by contacting support team via app or writing to
- Depending on the location of the Poster, the personal data may be disclosed to the Partly group companies and
partners (local subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, agents etc). Processing of personal data by Partly
5. Security and access
- Any personal data collected in the course of providing the services is transferred to and stored in the data
centres of MongoDB and/or Amazon Web Services Inc., which are located in the territories of a Member States
of the European Union. Only authorized employees of Partly group companies and partners have access to the
personal data and they may access the data only for the purpose of resolving issues associated with the use
of the services (including disputes regarding transportation services).
- Partly group companies and partners can access personal data to the extent necessary to provide customer
support in the respective country.
- Geolocation data is processed in anonymized form and personalized only if the geographical location data is
needed to be linked to a Poster for resolving disputes or fraud.
- For research and scientific purposes, the data is used in unidentified form (anonymized).
6. Access and correction
- It is not possible to change the following information through the app: name, email, and phone number. To
minimize data security risks, you will need to contact our support team at
- Your personal data will be stored as long as you have an active Poster account. If your account is closed,
personal data will be deleted (according to the policies set out in this section) from the databases,
unless such data is required to be retained for accounting, dispute resolution or fraud prevention purposes.
- Financial data regarding services provided by Taskers will be stored for 3 years after the last completed job.
- Data required for accounting purposes will be stored for 7 years after the last job post.
- In the event that there are suspicions of a criminal offence, fraud or false information having been provided,
the data will be stored for 10 years.
- In case of payment disputes, data will be retained until the claim is satisfied or the expiry date of such claims.
- Veikto darbu/pakalpojumu vēsture tiks uzglabāta 3 gadus, pēc tam šie dati tiks
- Job history data will be stored for 3 years, after which the data will be anonymized.
- Please note that the deinstallation of Partly app in your device does not cause the deletion of your personal data.
- If the Partly app has not been used for 3 years, we will notify you and ask you to confirm if your account
is still active. If no reply is received, the account will be closed and personal data will be deleted unless
such data is required to be stored for accounting, dispute resolution or fraud prevention purposes.
- You should also bear in mind that any request to delete your personal data is possible only if we delete your
account. As a result of that you will not be able to use Partly app via the account which has been deleted.
- We respond to any request to delete personal data submitted by e-mail within a month and will specify the
period of data deletion.
9. Portability of data
- We will respond to any request for transfer of personal data submitted by e-mail within a month and specify
when the data transfer will take place. After we have verified the customer in question, we will provide you
with your personal data, which includes: contact information, last 3 years’ job/task history and payment
10. Direct marketing
We will use your e-mail address and/ or phone number to send direct marketing messages only if you have given us
permission to do so via the Partly app. We may personalize direct marketing messages based on how you use Partly
services (frequency of use, jobs posted, payments).
If you no longer wish to receive direct marketing messages, please click on the "Unsubscribe" link at the end of
the email or in your Settings section in the Partly app.
11. Dispute resolution
Disputes relating to the processing of personal data are resolved through customer support
- The supervisory authority in Latvia is the Latvian Data Protection Inspectorate
which can be contacted by email [email protected].