SIA Partly, company registration code 50203153221, registered office at Krāslavas municipality, Izvaltas parish, Izvalta, Ezera street 7, Latvia, is the controller of personal data of Service providers and has appointed a Data Protection Officer
The term "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the Partly app, SIA Partly, a private limited company, founded in the
Republic of Latvia. Whereas, the term "Service Provider" refers to users who are offering their services / works in the Partly
1. Personal data we process
- Name, last name, e-mail, phone number
- Service providers’ skills, reviews and ratings
- Tasks done by Service provider
- Payout and billing information (if partnership agreement is signed)
- Data about criminal convictions and offences in specific cases
- Dispute information
The financial data of providing services is not considered as personal data, because Service providers provide services in the course of economic and professional activities.
2. Purpose of the processing
- We collect and process personal data for the purpose of connecting Service providers with Customers to help them provide the service of higher quality, safety and convenience.
- Geolocation is used to analyze the geographical area where the service is provided and to provide an assistance if necessary.
- Criminal convictions and offences are processed to determine the compliance with the legal requirements and the suitability of a Service provider.
- Partly app displays Service provider’s photo, name, languages, skills, completed tasks, ratings, reviews and profile info to help Customers to identify the Service provider better.
- Your name, phone number and e-mail will be used to communicate with you.
- We do not store any payout data if you do not have a separate cooperation/ partnership agreement with us. All payout data are stored by payment service provider Stripe (https://stripe.com/en-lv/privacy)
- You might receive monthly summaries that will include your activity level and income from Partly. This summary can be provided via our partner and payment service provider Stripe.
3. Legal basis
- Personal data is processed for the performance of the contract and/or Terms of service concluded with the Service provider. The prerequisite for the use of the Partly services is the processing of Service provider's identification and geolocation data.
- Personal data may be processed on the ground of legitimate interest in investigating and detecting fraudulent payments.
- Data regarding the criminal convictions and offences is processed for compliance with a legal obligation.
4. Data recipients
- Your personal data is only disclosed to Customers whose tasks you have applied for. Customers will see your photo, name, languages, skills, completed tasks, ratings, reviews and profile info. The Customer will only be able to contact you once you have applied for his/her published task.
5. Security and access
- Any personal data collected in the course of providing services is transferred to and stored in the data centres of MongoDB and/or Amazon Web Services, Inc., which are located in the territories of a Member States of the European Union. Only authorized employees of Partly group companies and partners have access to the personal data and they may access the data only for the purpose of resolving issues associated with the use of the services (including disputes).
- Partly group companies and partners can access personal data to the extent necessary to provide user (Customer and Service provider) support in the respective country.
- Geolocation data is processed in anonymized form and personalized only if the geographical location data is needed to be linked to a Service provider for resolving disputes or fraud.
- For research and scientific purposes, the data is used in unidentified form (anonymized).
6. Processing of Customers’ personal data
- You may process personal data of Customers only to the extent necessary for the provision of the service through the Partly app.
- You may not process the personal data of Customers without a permission from us. You may not contact any customer
or collect, record, store, grant access, use or cross-use the personal data provided by the Customer or accessible
to you via the Partly app for any reason other than for the purposes of fulfilling the services.
You must comply with the rules and conditions for processing of personal data of Customers as set forth in the
violate the requirements for the processing of personal data of
customers, we may terminate your Partly account and claim damages from you.
7. Access, correction, retention, deletion and data portability
- Personal data can be viewed and corrected in Partly app.
- It is not possible to change the following information through the app: name, email, phone number and skills (your job categories).
To minimize data security risks, you will need to contact our support team at
- Your personal data will be stored as long as you have an active Service provider’s account. If your account is closed, personal data will be deleted (according to the policies set out in this section) from the databases, unless such data is required to be retained for accounting, dispute resolution or fraud prevention purposes.
- Financial data regarding services provided to Customers will be stored for 3 years after the last completed task.
- Data required for accounting purposes will be stored for 7 years after the last job post.
- In the event that there are suspicions of a criminal offence, fraud or false information having been provided,
the data will be stored for 10 years.
In case of payment disputes, data will be retained until the claim is satisfied or the expiry date of such claims.
- Task history data will be stored for 3 years, after which the data will be anonymized.
Please note that the deinstallation of Partly app in your device does not cause the deletion of your personal data.
If Partly app has not been used for 3 years, we will notify you and ask you to confirm if your account is still
active. If no reply is received, the account will be closed and personal data will be deleted unless such data
is required to be stored for accounting, dispute resolution or fraud prevention purposes.
You should also bear in mind that any request to delete your personal data is possible only if we delete your
account. As a result of that you will not be able to use Partly app via the account which has been deleted.
We respond to any request to delete personal data submitted by e-mail within a month and will specify the period
of data deletion.
- We will respond to any request for transfer of personal data submitted by e-mail within a month and specify when the data transfer will take place. After we have verified the Customer in question, we will provide you with your personal data, which includes: contact information, last 3 years’ task history and payment information.
8. Direct marketing
- We will use your e-mail address and/ or phone number to send direct marketing messages. We may personalize direct marketing messages based on how you provide/use Partly services (frequency of use, tasks completed/applied and etc.).
- If you no longer wish to receive direct marketing messages, please click on the "Unsubscribe" link at the end of the email or contact Partly support team via app.
9. Dispute resolution
- Disputes relating to the processing of personal data are resolved through Customer support
- The supervisory authority in Latvia is the Latvian Data Protection Inspectorate (www.dvi.gov.lv),
which can be contacted by email [email protected].